Start your evening off by browsing over 200 hundred items at our silent auction. Thank you to the many businesses and friends of Farthest Corners who make the auction possible.
Auction items are available in a variety of categories, including:
- A Taste of Asia features clothing, accessories, jewelry, home decor items and a large variety of items purchased recently by a Farthest Corners couple on tour in Vietnam, Cambodia and Indonesia!
- Antique Alley features vintage glass and fine china items including tea sets, small furniture, estate jewelry – many lovely pieces that have been treasured and used to set lovely tables.
- Art – This year we have a great variety of vintage art, American Folk Art, original paintings, Civil War prints, land and sea prints, a marvelous large carved wood Oriental mural and a family portrait session.
- Food and Spirits – Here you will find farm to table fare in a 1/2 bushel CSA share, gift cards for local restaurants, bakeries and wineries, a wine class for 20, homemade cakes. cookies and bread, and a home-cooked Dinner for 8.
- His and Hers – Lots of personal items for ladies – clothing, fashionable purses and totes, jewelry – all great gits for Mother’s Day or graduation gifts.
- Home and Garden – So many items both useful and decorative – a Civil War reproduction pattern quilt, lap quilts, blankets and pillows; a beautiful silk flower arrangement and a gift card to buy flowers to plant; small appliances to simplify meal preparation; windchimes and bird feeders; a garage door opener; and a real conversation piece – a new table top on a vintage sewing machine base!
- Kids – Great fun, creative and educational projects will captivate the young ones. Don’t miss the handmade pouting chair!
- Sports – Potomac and Washington Nats baseball, Pittsburgh pre-season football, golf, canoeing and tubing outings, NFL footballs autographed by Joe Gibbs and D’Angelo Hall; a Reggie Jackson autographed (certified) baseball; and jewelry for the devoted fan!
- Travel and Leisure – A bountiful offering: a week in Myrtle Beach, a quiet cabin week on the Potomac in WVA or a holiday week-end in an eight-bedroom house in Corolla, NC! Or perhaps you would like tickets to a theatre, the experience of the Escape Room at Vint Hill, or you could have the winning bid on Nokesville’s Troubador who will entertain at your venue for two hours!